Eligibility Rules for Admission to B.Sc.-I Course
A student shall be eligible to join the First Year (Part-I) class of the BSc Non Medical / Computer Science course if she has passed:
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Standard).
- Any other examination recognized by K.U. Kurukshetra as equivalent to (1) above with English as one of the subjects and has also obtained in the aggregate at least 50% marks in +2 Non- Medical.
- A candidate who has been placed under compartment/re-appear in one subject only in the qualifying examination will be admitted provisionally to part 1 of BSc. The required percentage of Marks for admission shall be determined by taking into account the minimum pass marks in Compartment/re-appear subject.
- A candidate who did not pass in the subject of English in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Standard) of the Board of School Education Haryana or in an examination recognized as equivalent thereto may be allowed to join the B.Sc. Part 1 class subject to her qualifying the subject of English in the supplementary examination of the same year.
- If such a candidate fails to furnish to this office a proof of having passed the subject to English by 31st December of the year, her admission to B.Sc. Part, Class shall be cancelled and she shall not be allowed to attend the classes in college from 1st January.